Charger Pumping Solutions takes great pride in its outstanding team of experts.
Regardless of your cementing needs, we have the personnel to get the task done quickly and efficiently.
Meet some of our staff below.
- Over 20 year's experience in the Oil and Gas industry covering all aspects of Oilfield Cementing.
- Most recently served as a Global Operations Cement Manager for a major international service company.
- Experience with design, building and implementation of various Cementing Equipment items.
- 20 years experience in the oil and gas industry, working in both Coil Tubing and Cementing Operations.
- Holding previous roles as General Manager, Coordinator, Supervisor and now looking after Calgary and Field Sales for Charger. All of this experience has given Robbi
the tools to be proficient in Job Design, Program Building as well as Project Planning.
- Jim has been active with building and implementing Health and Safety programs for two major well service companies based in western Canada.
- Jim has more than 25 yrs of oilfield experience with multiple service lines, dispatch, service line coordinator, as well as 10 plus years in the Health and Safety Sector.
- JIm's knowledge of transportation, loss prevention and general cementing operations will play a vital role in Charger's continued growth within the industry.
- Mitch started with Charger in 2013, since then has operated all of our equipment and has been able to teach newer employees what is expected of them as Charger employees.
- Mitch began Supervising for Charger since November, 2014 and became our coordinator in October, 2018.
- Joe has many years of OTH driving experience that will assist Charger to ensure that all drivers are competent and ready for all driving conditions that we may encounter.
- Since 2008, Joe has been looking after Cement Bulk Plant and Chemical Warehousing operations for a major well service company.
- 10+ years of oilfield service experience most of which has been with cementing operations.
- Over those 10+ years has worked his way up through the ranks from a junior operator to supervisor with a major well service company
- Kevin has 10 + years experience in the oil & gas industry
- Kevin began Supervising for Charger 2015
- Rod has 15 + years experience in the oil & gas industry
- Rod began Supervising for Charger in 2016
- Mat has 10 + years experience in the oil & gas industry
- Mat started with Charger in 2014 and has learned all aspects of our equipment.
- Mat began supervising for Charger in November, 2016 and is also a member of our Safety Comittee